Tuesday 1 May 2012

Bella Swan inspired Wedding Makeup...


The completed look!
For the skin I used...
Topshop Skin Glow in Light.
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Shade 52
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light 2.
MAC Blush - Pink Swoon.


On the eyes I used...
No7 eye pallete, Its doesn't tell me the colours, but it is a midnight blue, and a goldy, brown shimmery colour. I also used a little bit of Patina from MAC.
Benefit Their Real Mascara.




On the lips I used...
Naural Collection Lipstick in Moisture Shine - Rose Bud.

Hey Abbie's Beauties :)
Finally, a new make-up look! It's been agggesss... 
As one of my friends in work is getting married this summer, I was inspired to do a wedding makeup look. 
I got inspired by the simplicity of Bella Swans make-up from the Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn! I love the hint of colour on the corner of her eyes, with a smoky lid.. very sultry and sexy without too much. As i think less is more on your wedding day! As for the lips... The natural Collection Lipsticks are £1!!!!! They are so so so moisturising and go on the lips so smooth and pigmented. The staying power of the lipstick is amazing too.. Got to have a good lipstick with all the kisses you will be giving on your wedding day including the most important one! <3
I hope you like this make-up look :)

Abbie x

2 comments:

  1. love the eye makeup! so subtle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Such a great blog! Would you like to follow each others blog on GfC and bloglovin?

    Lots of hugs,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete