Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Beautiful Bride...




Hi Beautiful People...
I recently had one of my first proper makeup jobs. A BRIDE, her name is Catherine  :) This makeup look I actually did for Catherine was for her hen night.
Products:
Face - Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation/Conceler, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, Soleil De Tan Chanel, Bourjois Bronzer, Illamasqua Blush in Tweak.
Eyes - MAC Patina, Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe, and a Black out of my HD Brows Kit. Rimmel Brow pencil in Brown. Collection 2000 24hr Felt Tip Liner in Black.
Lips - Natural Collection Moisture Shine in Pink Mallow, Barry M Lipgloss in No11 (which smells like skittles, YUM!)

She looked stunning, as always... Next one is Wedding day which is taking place on July14th :)

Hope you like this post... I will be taking more pictures of me doing the wedding makeup and putting up a blog post!

Abbie x


No comments:

Post a Comment