Saturday 14 January 2012

Me, Myself and Oz!

I purposly set this blog up, as a beauty blog, a place for you followers to come to learn new things and share favourite and not so favourite beauty products with each other... But recently i've been thinking that I would like it to be a place where I can share my thoughts with you on  things that are going on in my life too!
So firstly, I would like you all to know a little bit about me, i'll make this short and sweet. I'm from a little town in Wales, born and bred. I finished high school with good grades and went on to go and study Art and Design, I then got accepted into University to study Fashion Photography, but uni just didn't feel right for me, so that never really happened. I quickly found a job in retail and i'm now earning money to feed my make-up addiction! I don't like my job any more, but these days you cant be fussy!

Here are some of my favourite photography pieces I did in college...




 My Beautiful Loyal friend Sophie on a typical winter day...



 My stunning and wonderful younger sister Laura was often my model...




My two beautiful cousins, Olivia and Elliot, I took a little photoshoot of them in their local park on sunny day...


When Scott (my boyfriend) and I were 'Just Friends'


And... This is last year on our first holiday together! <3

 I have a wonderful boyfriend, and we have been together almost two years, and i'm very happy! We met a few years back and was the best of friends for a very long time, till we finally thought to ourselves 'I like you!' and it went from there! 
As for right now... I'm currently thinking of going to Australia for a few months to a year to visit some family who recently emigrated out there and to hopefully start a life over the other side of the world! 
So, that's me! New posts coming soon...
xoxo

Abbie x

9 comments:

  1. I love the photo with the peacock feather and the one above it, and your cousins are so cute! Love that photo!

    xxx


    www.hummingbirdandtherose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of your cousins, amazing! You're very talented :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this was nice to read, I like getting to know the person behind the blog abit more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo of your cousins is lovley! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Marvelle are you follwoing me and my twitter, you will then be entered into my giveaway! x Thank you everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you will find a job you love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a great post :) lovely pictures of you and your boyfriend!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Hun!
    I've awarded you the Cute Blog Award over on my blog! :)
    Love your blog! Keep it up! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete