Wednesday 11 January 2012

Reveiw - Benefit 'They're Real!' Mascara...


The packaging.. For the price I thought it would be a bit more glamorous like the Mascara it's self! I think the 'before and after' photographs are not showing the exact results at all, and it's clear that there are false eyelashes involved!


Do you think of the stats are correct?


The packaging of the actual mascara however, I REALLY like! It's slim, hard wearing and metallic. Again, another negative, it's a bit small.. How much product am I going to get for my money?





Hey, My Beauty's!
They're Real! I totally agree with this mascara when it says it gives you root to tip curl and lift, but, I can't see the dramatic length and volume, I feel like the plastic, stiff, skinny wand head to thin and spaced out to give volume. I also think the mascara dries quickly which makes it difficult to build it too a more dramatic full look.
Overall.. I'm not convinced this is a must have mascara for me, it's just average.

xoxo

Abbie x

1 comment:

  1. this is literally my holy grail mascara!!

    www.beccxbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete