Friday 17 August 2012

Kirsten Stewart Inspired...


The finished look.









Hey Everyone!

My kind friend Catherine, yet again let me borrow her face for me to experiment on, and i got inspired by pixiwoo from youtube to do the Kirsten Stewart inspired look! I love using Catherine as her deep eye sockets and large lids are very easy to work with, as the product can be blended and you still have the highlight space under the brow!
I love recreating these looks and love sharing them on my blog for you guys, to give you inspiration for night outs, weddings, and any other occasions.

As for the products I used, I tried to keep them as close as I could to the pixiwoo tutorial. I will list them below:

Base:
Revlon Colourstay Foundation - Sand (was not happy with the flashback from this product)
MAC eyeshadow in Charcoal Brown for the Brows, using Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown for the end of the brows.

Eyes:
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Black, all over the lid
MAC eyeshadow - Cranberry, over the black gel liner
Bourjois Delice de Soleil - 12 Fair/Medium Skin, in the crease to blend
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Black, to line, waterline, under the eye and tightline
Smashbox Mascara - Black
HD Brows Pallete- used black shade for outer corner of the eye

Face: 
Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzer
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder

Lips:
Barry M Lipgloss - 11
Collection 2000 Cream Puff - Fairy Cake 3

Thank you for reading...

Abbie x

4 comments: