Friday 3 August 2012

Bourjois Bargain!


Volume Clubbing Ultra Black and Volumizer, Bourjois mascaras.



Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara.



The Volume Clubbing wand (My favourite type of wand)



The much loved Bourjois Volumizer mascara.


Step 1 wand...



... Step 2.

Hi :)
I recently found out that Superdrug have an offer on all Bourjois mascaras... Any mascara for £5.99! So, for all you bargain buyers out there, get yourselves to Superdrug! I was on my lunch break in work, thinking where I had seen this FAB news and couldn't find it anywhere, Twitter, Facebook, Email...

So in the end I thought I would just go to Superdrug for a look anyway... and I found it!!
When I got to the Bourjois stand I saw that most of the mascaras had gone, as its such a good deal! But, I did find one I hadn't tried before so I picked it up. It was the Volume Clubbing Ultra Black mascara, looking at the wand I do like the size and shape of it, its not too big, not too small, and seems to pick up just the right amount of product for the mascara not to be clumpy! (Full review of both mascaras in a few weeks)
The other mascara I picked up was one I have tried before, and one that is loved by many... the Volumizer. I  find that the two step system of the mascara can be a bit too much for me, but I do like the look it gives my lashes for everyday make-up looks. I was very tempted to try more of the mascaras that were left, but thought two was enough in the end, as I still have a few in my collection I need to use up first.

Very happy with these purchases all in all, so make sure you go and get yours before they are all gone! 

Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment