Thursday 9 August 2012

A touch of Aqua Sparkle...


Hey Everyone!
Thought I would finally crack and film myself putting my everyday make-up on! I havent quite got to the stage where I feel comfortable talking on camera, but a bit of music will do for now! As for the products and brushes used, I will list them below in order of apperance.

This make-up look was inspired by Tanya Burr from Pixi2woo on youtube, I loved the colour combination and love Woodwinked eyeshadow by MAC, so I thought I would give it a go myself, enjoy!

Products and Brushes used:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - 52 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer - 52
Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - 002 Hazel
Mac Eyeshadow - Charcoal Brown
Mac 226 Brush
Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
Mac Eyeshadow - Woodwinked
Lauren Luke Flat Top Brush and Blending Brush (Dupes of Mac 217 and 239)
Lauren Luke Pencil Brush 
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - 240 Aqua Sparkle
No7 Eyelash Curler
Bourjois Volume Clubbing Ultra Black Mascara
Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder - 12 Fair/Medium Skin
Lauren Luke Powder Brush
Mac Blush - Pink Swoon
Lauren Luke Blush Brush
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - 01 Black

Hope you like the video, leave me a comment if you would like to see more make-up tutorials like this on my blog!

Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment