Saturday 21 July 2012

Wedding Bells and Butterflies...


The Bride, and that dress...



The beautiful Bride and her Husband



The products I used...


In action...




The Cake <3

Last week I was lucky enough to be asked by my work colleague Catherine to do her hair and make-up for her wedding day! Of course, I jumped to the chance! 

... It was 14.07.12...
I got to her house ready to start at 9am, as she was leaving for the church at 11:30am, I set up, and got to work, leaving my 2 hours to work my magic, I started... 

Firstly, I cleansed Catherine's face and neck with Bioderma, I then went on to her base, I used GOSH Cream Foundation Primer all over her face, concentrating on her chin and nose, I then mixed Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in 021 Nude and Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in shade 52. For concealer I used Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer in again shade 52. To contour I used Soleil Tan De Chanel and Bourjois Delice de Soleil or bronzer. For blush... I used MAC cremeblend blush in Something Special, and set it with a light dusting of NARS blush in orgasm. For highlight, nothing but MAC Mineralize Skinfinsh in Soft and Gentle.

Lastly, eyes... As a base I used NARS Eyeshadow Primer, and Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24h in 35- On and On Bronze. For eyeshadow I used a combination of MAC eyeshadows, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, Nylon, Charcoal Brown. For mascara I used Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Waterproof Mascara. For brows, I used Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown, and set them with MUA clear mascara. I finished off the look by adding Eyelure Individual Lashes in short on the corners of the eyes.


Well... Catherine looked stunning, and to set it all off her dress was amazing, Thank you for letting me do it and GOOD LUCK to all you reading this that have a wedding look to do coming up!

Thank you for reading...

Abbie x


2 comments:

  1. Wow she looked stunning :) That first picture with the umbrella is just gorgeous as well!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a privilege! Looks lovely! I've nominated you for the Liebster award - pop over to my blog for more info!



    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete