Friday 27 January 2012

Black Crystalize...


What you will need for this look:
Any Black Eyeliner, I used Collection 200 Extreme Felt Tip Liner.
Black crystals, I got mine from Amazon, they are 1mm Colour Wheel Crystals (they are for nails, but work great on eyes, as they are very small and light)
A Good lengthening mascara, I used Bourjois Fast and Perfect Mascara
A bright Fushia pink lipstick and gloss, I used Sleek MakeUP Lipstick in 'Pink Freeze' and for gloss I used Cargo Lipgloss in Tokyo.






Hey Abbie's Beauties!
I was on youtube, scrolling through my subscription list, and came across a new video from Pixiwoo, I saw this look and thought it was AMAZING! I've never experimented with crystals on the eyes before, so I had to give it a go! This look was SO easy to do, as it only really needs two products for the eyes, black eyeliner and some black crystals. This look is so dramatic but very simple at the same time, and perfect for a night out!
Hope you like this look, and try it out for yourselves!

xoxo

Abbie x

2 comments:

  1. This looks fab Abbie, will have to try it myself x

    http://thelookbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly amazing at doing makeup. I wish I was as talented and beautiful as you are:)

    ReplyDelete