Monday 30 January 2012

J'adore Paris...




Bonjour!
Like I said before... I do occasionally like to post a little update of my life on my blog too, not to just have it as a beauty lovers read, but also for you followers to get to know me a little bit...
So, as you know from my older post, where I mentioned a little bit about me and my life so far and where my future is heading, you will know that I have a boyfriend who I have been with for almost two years now. I love him very much, and we are very happy!
Anyway... because our two year anniversary is coming up, we thought we would do something a little special this year, not only have we been together for that long but my boyfriend is also finishing his three year degree in university, so it’s a little break for us to share some time together...

Where are we going? We are going to PARIS!!! (Yaaay!) I love Paris so much, and we have both been there once before, Scott with his family and I went as a college trip. So this time we feel like we can do our own thing, rather than go by a schedule. I am so excited and I can’t wait to take pictures, and MAYBE vlog a little and post it on my youtube channel (which I haven’t posted anything on yet!)

I have a little list of the places I’m dying to go as I’ve heard amazing things about them and I didn’t have the chance to visit them the last time. I will defiantly be taking a trip to Laduree (Click the link for this website, as it is the most adorable website ever!) the ultimately famous brassiere! I will be stuffing my face with Macaroons, and bringing some home as gifts, I hear they taste amazing! I also want to visit the Cafe De Flore, I hear that’s very expensive but the hot chocolate there is supposed to be THE BEST! Also, as part of the package we will be taking the usual tour around all the main attractions, like the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Arc De Triumph, Champs Elysees and Notre Dame. I did get to go in the Louvre last time, as I was studying Art in college and I am still interested in art now. I also went right to the top of the Eiffel Tower, which was a little scary but the views were breath taking, I will be doing that again hopefully! We will also be doing a Paris by night tour, which will take us all through Paris to enjoy the attractions all lit up! How romantic?

We will be staying in the Hotel Mercure Paris La Defense 5, it does look very nice, and it is roughly 20 minutes drive from the attractions.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, and I hope it has given you a little help on where to visit if you are going to Paris anytime in the future, it’s such a beautiful place to go and I can not wait!

xoxo

Abbie x

2 comments:

  1. That sounds amazing! I hope you have a lovely time:) I cannot wait to read your blog posts about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Nice post ! I can tell you that Laduree are great but you have also a lot of other macarons types in Paris that are equally good ...have a hunt !

    www.mademoisellenature.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete