Monday 13 February 2012

Giving in to temptation...







Hey Abbie's Beautifuls!
I know i haven't done a blog post in a long while, but I came down with a serious bad cold the other week and I didn' have the energy to blog, or take photos even.
So, I finally bought the Soleil Tan De Chanel... and my oh my is it worth it! When I opened the box and saw the solid glossy black and gold lid... oh it just looked beautiful! Then when I opened the lid inside was the creamy, swirly, whipped bronzer.
I was so excited to try it, I quickly put on some mkeup to test it out and it's FAB! To apply it I used Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman (from pixiwoo on youtube) Contour Brush, I contoured my cheek bones with it and blended it up through the outsides of my face and a little down the centre with what was left on my brush!
The consistency of the product is creamy and luxurious. I swirled the brush around in a circular motion to get the brush full of product and applied one sweep to each contour... I then used what was left on the brush and used a circular motion to blend it out onto my ears and a little across the nose for a sun kissed look!
Overall, I am so please with the Soleil Tan De Chanel... and the bonus is, I thought it cost alot more than just £29. I know it's still a lot but it's worth it as it last all day and the colour is great.
Hope you enjoyed this post. You can get this bronzer HERE!
xoxo

Abbie x 

3 comments:

  1. This bronzer looks so luxurious yet yummy at the same time, amazing. xo

    www.loveontopxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really fab product, could do with something like that myself to brighten things up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must try this out :)

    Now following your blog :)

    I have a giveaway at 100 followers :) http://ohhsoglam.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete