Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ardell Individual Eyelashes...


Just came home from shopping, and thought I would do a little review on Ardell Individual Lashes - 56 Lashes/Medium Length
(wearing them here)



Whats on the rest of my face? 
Foundation - Revlon Colourstay for oily/combination skin - 180 Sand Beige.
Blush and Bronze - Illamasqua Blush in Tweak, Bourjois Delice de Soleil - 12 Fair/Medium Skin.
Eyes - Mac Brule/Charcoal Brown, Collection 2000 Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner - Black, Bourjois Volume Fast and Perfect Mascara.
Lips - Rimmel Lip Liner - Eastend Snob, Mac Angel Lipstick (frost finish)



Hey Beautiful's...
I' not a big fan of fake eyelashes, and I never really wear them, except for the odd special occasion. Somehow I think they look so false on me even when I buy natural looking lashes. So, because i'm determined to wear them, when I feel like I need that extra pop, I thought I would try out individual lashes instead.
So, I popped into Boots today for some 'bits and bobs' and came across Ardell's Lashes and thought I would give them a go!

And... I'm very impressed, I find they are so much more comfortable than the strip eyelashes, because you don't have to wear them right in the corner of you eye, where it is more sensitive. As you can see from the photo I have only added a few on the outside corner, and I think they look great! I used six of the medium sized lashes on each eye just on the outer corner. They were very easy to apply (using Duo Glue and tweezers) and they felt very secure when, even when I was applying a coat of mascara over the top to blend them in with my natural lashes. 

So, give them a go!
xoxo

Ardell Individual Lashes (56 lashes/Medium Length) - £5.20 - Boots

Abbie x

2 comments:

  1. hi Ab,its cath(from work!)did you put these eyelashes on yourself?they look fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete