Friday 6 January 2012

My Monthly Essentials/ Hair and Skincare Products...


My Holy Grail Skincare/Hair Products! 

I also take Vitamin B6, they are great for hormonal balance and general woman health!



The John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew really does work, if you have brassy blonde hair that needs toning this definitely does work! I would recommend that you use both shampoo and conditioner to get the full effect! I use Batiste Dry Shampoo inbetween washes (every other day) just to freshen up my hair as it can get greasy quite quickly. The Aussie Heat Protector isn't my favourite heat protector, but this is the one I am using at the moment, I do feel like it is protecting my hair, but I do feel the spray nozzle doesn't come out evenly, so I find it difficult to make sure it is going all over my hair without overdoing it!



These are my holy grail skincare products. I firstly use Soap and Glory Face Wipes, I don't always use this brand, but I did receive these for christmas and I really like them, so I am likely to buy them again. I then use Johnsons Gentle Eye Make-up Wipes, I buy these every month because they are gentle on my skin and don't irritate my eyes atal like other liquid brands do. Next, I use Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion, which is very good for my oily skin, it has a very minty, alcoholic smell to it, but I LOVE how this makes your skin feel cool, fresh and clean, It also removes all traces of make-up, after using a make-up wipe! Then I use LUSH Tea Tree Water to tone my face. Lastly, I use the lovely, gentle, light Simple Moisturiser.   

Hey Abbie's Beauties :)
Hope you like, this is my personal skincare routine, I'm not saying this is going to work on everyone but it works for me. I think this combination is very good for combination/oily skin.

xoxo

Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment