Wednesday 11 January 2012

Review - Collection 2000 Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner.


I have two colours from the range 'Black' and 'Purple'




'Black'

Also on my eyes... 17 Wild Metallic Eyes - Wild Nude
Mac Pro Palette Eyeshadow - Satin Taupe (over the top of 17 to set it) Naked Lunch/Brule (on the brow bone and inner corner)
                             Benefit 'They're Real!' Mascara


'Purple'

Hi Beauty's :)
This is the AMAZING Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner! This eyeliner is perfect, it fits in your hand perfectly like a pen which makes application so easy! The size of the product is good for travel too, as it's slim, sleek and will fit perfectly in any handbag or make-up bag. My favourite out of the two is the black, its a matte, very true black! This product comes in four different colours Black, Purple, Dark Blue and Teal, I am yet to try the other two. The colour is so buildable and the applicator allows you to do thin and thick lines, whichever suits your eye shape. It's very fast drying, and the pigmentation lasts all day. This product lasts ages and mine is yet to dry out! 
Best eyeliner of 2011/12 for me!

xoxo

Abbie x

9 comments:

  1. Fab review :) Lovely photos. Your eyelashes are so long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Using Benefit they're real :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great review, I love how you've done the photos of your eyes! The purple looks gorgeous, I'm usually faithful to my black liners but I might be tempted to give this a go! Just been reading all your blog posts and they're really good, have followed you :-)

    www.hummingbirdandtherose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I did to get the photos of my eyes like that is crop the picture! Yes the purple on is a nice colour, i'd advise keeping the lid natural tho if u use it, coz it can look a wierd colour with a dark lid. Thank you!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am such an eyeliner junkie! Great post, so glad that I found your blog via twitter! Yayyyyyy to #bblogger tweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! :) Following you now. Keep it up! Check mine out & follow?

    http://www.soupforthegirlysoul.blogspot.com 
    http://www.twitter.com/itsagirlsblog 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey - saw your blog on the #bblogger chat on Twitter - following you on there and here now! That eyeliner looks amazing; you've got such a great line going!

    Please take a look at my beauty blog and feel free to return the following favour if you likey!

    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS have retweeted you to be entered for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This actually looks like a great product! i will buy this when my eyeliner runs out, i think the purple has a bit more of a kick to it? Does it last all day?

    www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete