Sunday 8 January 2012

What Do You Want to See?


Hey Abbie's Beauties!
Iv'e been blogging alot recently and I was just curious about what my followers would like to see on my blog! As i read many myself, I do try and put up the things I like to see most. 
I am having a lot of fun doing this... But I would like to know what you guys would like to see on here as you are the ones reading it! Obviously I would like to do alot more reviews on things, but, although I do shop alot, I tend to stick to the same products that best suit me. I will be doing more reviews on products in the future though, because I do like trying new products out now and again. 

So if you could all write in the comment box below what you would like to see on my blog, it would be much apprecited.

xoxo 

Abbie x

6 comments:

  1. make up collection! I saw you were just sort of starting out and would be good to see how your collection grows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for commenting! please keep checking my blog, and a makeup collection will be up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks lovely! which yankee candle??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im actually burning two at the moment, but i need to buy more because they are running out. I've got christmas cookie which smells like buttercream, so sweet and lovely and ive also got Macintosh spice, which smells like cinnamon and apple really strong scent! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the christmas cookie candle in November and have just run out! :) thinking of going for a different scent next time! posted a few new blogs to start me off :) take a look if you've got a minute! beccxbeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes the biggest ones do last a very long time. I love them :) Ill have a little look now, do you have twitter?

    ReplyDelete