Monday 30 January 2012

Be My Valentine?


I LOVE the colour of the Feburary Valentines Glossybox!






Firstly, let's explain whats in the box...

Murad Skin Perfecting Primer/ Dewy Finish - This is an oil free face and neck primer which ignites a radiant glow, powered by light enhancing minerals. The full size retails at £29.00 for 30ml and with this Glossybox you get 5ml, but it's still a good amount of product.

Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner/Plum - A long lasting finish eye pencil. Full size is £9.50 per pencil, and you get a full size pencil in this months box!

FAB Gentle Body Wash - A moisturising, irritant free everyday body cleanser for even sensitive skin. Full size is £13.00 with a bottle containing 226.8g and this months glossy box contains a bottle with 56.7g of product.

Weleda One Step Cleanser and Toner - Handy two in one pack ideal for travelling. A full size bottle of this would be £9.95 holding 100ml of product, in this glossybox you only get 10ml which I feel is a bit disappointing as the full size product isn't a bad price.

Lastly, Orly Nail Lacquer/Ruby - Full size 18ml retailing at £6.95 and in the glossybox we get a generous 5.3ml. The colour of this nail vanish is FAB, only one coat needed for a good colour pigment!

Plus, I already ate the sweet, oops!!

Hey Beautifuls :)
I hope you like my little overall of the Valentines GLOSSYBOX, I personally think this box is GREAT, and definitely one of the best so far (possibly my favourite) The colour of the box is beautiful and the products inside are even better! Hope you all like your Glossyboxes when they arrive and please comment telling my which products your prefer!

xoxo

Abbie x


2 comments:

  1. I got a green pencil :o( lol i thought last months box was better as there was more full sized products but the primer looks like it could be good, havent had a chance to test it out yet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of the nail varnish! xo

    ReplyDelete