Sunday 8 January 2012

My Make-up Storage!




I keep my make-up in the order from top to bottom...
1. Eyeshadow Palettes and Miscellaneous products. 
2. Eyeliners, Mascaras and Brow products.
3. Blushers, Bronzers and Setting powders.
4. Foundation and Concealers. 



I keep my make-up brushes, bigger palettes and my MAC fix plus on top of my draws.
I also keep my brushes that I use less at the back in a separate cup, (it's actually a toothbrush holder from MATALAN) and the brushes I use most are at the front. 


Skincare Draw!



Hair, and Body Products.



Make-up Bags, and face wipes to use up.

Hey Beauties :)
Hope you like my make-up storage, I got the white wicker draws from Matalan, and the desk is from Argos. I am very pleased with my makeup storage at the moment, it is very organised and works well. But my storage draws are filling up quite quickly as the draws don't hold a lot!

xoxo

Abbie x

4 comments:

  1. aww love your storage so krisp and clean!

    www.dreamincolour11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided to award you the Kreativ Blogger over at my blog! Sorry if you have already had it, I just thought because you're one of my favouite blogs to award you personally myself,
    lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Thank you so much! Nope ive not had it yet. thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete