Thursday 19 January 2012

Converse Crush!




Hey beauties :)
I've been wanting to buy a pair of Converse for ages, but i've never been the type of girl to wear trainers/sneakers. Plus, I could NEVER decide on which colour I wanted. So, I was shopping with the boyfriend, and I spotted a pair, and spur of the moment... I bought some! I thought I would get the Chuck Taylor Lo Tops Converse in Navy as I have little short legs, because I think the high tops seem to make your legs look shorter, and I don't need my legs to be any shorter, haha!  I love the look of them, with Leggings or skinny jeans and a plain white or grey t-shirt. I got a feeling i'll be getting my wear out of these on days where I need to just run around doing errands. 
They are so comfortable and I would advise anyone to buy a pair!

xoxo

Abbie x

6 comments:

  1. I live in converse i love em x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a pair of converse... they look so comfyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! They're soo comfy aren't they?

    Please pop over and enter my giveaway!


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes love them! Only bought them today and i've havent took them off yet! Ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i nominated you for the versatile blogger award, just go on my blog :) http://autumnleaves-x.blogspot.com/2012/01/versatile-blogger-award.html?showComment=1327420141324#c2525500996864339496

    ReplyDelete