Monday 30 January 2012

Hollywood Glamour!




All you need for this look is...
Favourite Lip Liner in a Brick Red/Plum Colour, or in my case my new eyeliner pencil from Eyeko in Plum!
Favourite Mascara, i'm using Makeup Forever Smoky Lash.
Eyelash Curler, mine is form No7
Finally, your favourtie red lippy. I got Maybeline Lipstick (547, Pleasure Me Red)



Firstly, I put on Painterly Paint Pot all over my lids.


Then I added MAC Brule, just a neutral light base colour to stop anything creasing.


And... add your favourite mascara, and LOTS of it! Leave the bottom lashes clear of mascara, or if you don't like that look, add a tiny bit!


Line your lip and colour it in slightly with your lip liner...


Then for the fun bit, add your favourite RED LIPPY!

Hey guys... Just another quick makeup look for you. I love how simple but effective this look, plenty or drama, but so easy to do! 
Hope you like this look, and try it out for yourselves even if it is only for a bit of fun!

xoxo

Abbie x


6 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this stunning look:) You seriously have beautiful lips & eyes. Wow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks gorgeous hun xx

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a HUGE fan of the old Hollywood glamour look- Very pretty! And congrats on your trip to Paris; that is SO exciting! Cute blog, I am following you now :)

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so beautiful! I love this classic make up look!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look too,wih i could get away with wearing red lippy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This theme looks great on you! You also have amazing eyebrows!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete