Friday 27 January 2012

Sleek Acid i Divine Palette Look #2


Firstly, I used Mac Painterly Paint Pot, all over my lids as a base.


I then applied the raspberry colour from the Sleek Acid i Divine Palette and mixed it with a little 'Sin' from the Urban Decay Naked Palette, to make it more iridescent. 


I then applied, the true purple colour from the Sleek Palette and used a Lauren Luke Pencil brush to apply it on the lower lash line.


Next, I chose the dark grey form the Sleek Palette and used a blending brush to apply it to the outer corner of the eye and into the crease.


I then lined my lids with Collection 2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner in Black. I also applied Bourjois Volume Fast and Perfect Mascara in Black.


The finished look!

Hi Beautifuls!
Since I love the Sleek Acid i Divine Palette so much, I thought i would make use of all the colours and do a little Acid Series of makeup looks! So.. this is number two! I hope you like it :)

xoxo

Abbie x

1 comment:

  1. I really like the way you do a step by step guide sorta thing, I tried to do that and failed so bad! Thats a really pretty look for Valentines Day :)

    ReplyDelete