Thursday 26 January 2012

Sleek Acid i Divine Palette Look...


What you will need to re-create this look:
Two Blending Brushes
Flat Shader Brush
Eyeliner Brush
Sleek Acid - Divine Palette
Volumising Mascara
Black Kohl Eyeliner Pencil
Mac Paint Pot - Painterly






Hey Guys!
I recently bought a Sleek palette, i've been wanting one for ages, so I thought I would finally get one. I thought it would be wise to try out a neutral colour palette first, as it was my first Sleek Palette. But, I have loads of neutral colour palette, from high end like MAC or just random neutral eyeshadows. So, I thought I would be a bit daring and go for one of the most wild palettes they stock, the Acid i Divine Palette! 
When it arrived in the post I was very excited to see how pigmented the colours were, and i was very surprise, they are intensely pigmented!

I was watching a tutorial, from the youtuber JulieG713 and got inspired by her Intense Blue Shock makeup tutorial, and realised I had the same colours in my new Sleek Palette so I give it a go! It's not something I would often wear on my eyes daily, but I suppose it would be fun for a night out! Just experimenting shall we say!
Hope you like this Post, and I will definalty be checking out some of the other palettes because I am very impressed with this palette!

xoxo

Abbie x

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous colour for your eyes! I've heard a lot about the lower-end palettes and know someone who has just started working for Sleek; it sounds like they're really trying to make fashion products accessible. I may well have to give it a go myself.


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning. I usually go for neutrals too but I wanna try this palette :)
    Http://autumnleaves-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that palette is so vibrant. I love the look you've created!

    Marie x

    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete