Tuesday 3 January 2012

My ever growing MAC collection...


My MAC collection, getting bigger and Bigger and BIGGER!!!





Blush - Pink Swoon
Paint Pot - Painterly



Mac Pro Palette Eyeshadows from left to right - 
Satin Taupe, Patina, Charcoal Brown, Woodwinked, Naked Lunch, Brule and Pafait Amour.




Angel Lipstick (Frost Finish)


Swatches of Paint Pot, Blush and Lipstick

Hey Abbie's Beauties!
I just wanted to show you a quick blog post about my ever growing MAC collection so far, I've been buying a lot more recently and i also received some for Christmas. I love MAC, but I don't think its the be all and end all of make-up, so I refuse to buy every blush colour, when half of them won't suit me anyway.
Hope you like it, and there will definitely be a new post up about soon, no doubt!

xoxo

Abbie x




No comments:

Post a Comment