Friday 16 December 2011

Soap and Glory Big Splendour Gift Set!


The wonderful 'BIG SPLENDOUR' Soap and Glory Set!






The products from Top Left to Right...
Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths, Righteous Butter, Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss (Candy Gloss), Clean On Me Shower Gel, Calm On Calm All Bubble Bath, Pulp Friction Body Scrub, Mist You Madly Body Spray, Face Soap and Clarity Facial Scrub, Heel Genius Foot Cream, and last but not least... The famous Hand Food Hand Moisterizer!


Hi, Abbie's Beauty's!
 I just couldn't resist this deal today! I had read about it on a Beauty Blog last night and I had to go and get it straight away the next day! Luckily, I had one of the last ones left! I feel like the packaging of the soap and glory products in AMAMZING, it automatically draws you eye to it, Best part about this set is that today and today only, it was retailed priced at £25, from £60!!!
You get the 10 FULL SIZE products in a massive, solid, georgously patterned toiletry bag, with two compartments, one with a zip and another with a toggle style cover, it's my deal of the year!

xoxo

Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment