Thursday 15 December 2011

Lauren Luke 8 Brush Set...


A personally signed letter, signed by Miss Lauren Luke herself, which i think really shows her appreciation :)
Lauren's youtube channel - Panacea81 (Check it out, if you haven't already that is!)


In order from Left to Right...
Large Powder Brush, Foundation Brush, Flat Contour Brush, Blending Eyeshadow Brush, Tapered Blending Brush, Pencil Brush, Flat Eyeshadow Brush. Angled Eyeliner Brush.


My three favourites out of the bunch! The reasons why I love these are because... The Large Powder Brush is so big you could bronze all over you face with it, and it also has a slight flat edge to it, which is perfect for contouring the cheeks. The next favourite is the Tapered Blending Brush as it blends the eyeshadow into the crease so well and the bristles are so soft to the touch! Lastly, is the Pencil Brush, as again, it works the product so well into the crease and the outer corner to give some FABULOUS definition!



Hey Abbie's Beauty's!
I received my Lauren Luke Brushes this morning in the post. I was so excited to open them when they arrived, as I had been waiting over a week to receive them, which was explained when I placed my order, due to the busy christmas period.
Firstly, I think the quality of the brushes where amazing, the handle feels sturdy and strong. I love the rose gold connector of the brush, its good quality and so pretty too! The bristles of the brushes are synthetic, and they feel so soft on the skin and make application GREAT! 
I am overall very happy with my new brushes and the value for money is awsome. I can't wait to do some looks with them all! 

xoxo


Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment