Tuesday 13 December 2011

Party Nails, take two!





The finished look!

Hi Abbie's Beauty's
I recently purchased the new 'GOSH' glitter for your nails. I got it in Gold, because i think this colour suits the season very well!
All your going to need to create this look, is some tip templates, which have a sticker-like adhesive so they are easy to put on and take off if you make a mistake on where you want your tip to start. You will also need a good top coat to seal in all the glitter and to keep it in place! I also filed my nails before I added any glitter just to make my nails smooth and round. I used a small brush to dab on the glitter while the clear nail vanish dried tacky.

 xoxo 

GOSH glitter (Gold) - £3.99 (superdrug)
Sally Hansen Strengthner base and top coat - £3.95 (superdrug)
Pack of 6 emery boards - £1.99 (boots own brand)

Abbie x



Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment